RE: STC certification program

Subject: RE: STC certification program
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'Phil Stokes' <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:23:51 +0000

Phil said, "I'm astounded at the skepticism here."

I love the skepticism here. This group doesn't let you get away with anything, and while you may have to fight tooth and nail to overturn a consensus ruling that you are "full of crap," I've never seen basic stupidity ("BS") slide.

"Of course, that depends on the certification being both valid and widely recognized"

This is the big "if" that I wonder about.