Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:33:39 -0700

True, but this was over a 10-year period from 1993-2003. The US public
education system's focus on reducing functional illiteracy nationwide has
been going on for well over 50 years now, and thanks to the Internet we can
watch the shifts in reading comprehension and writing ability happening in
real time.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com