Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:30:15 -0700

In the past 50 years or so the focus of US education has been on increasing
the overall literacy rate, but this has come at the cost of literacy levels.
There are fewer people in the US who are functionally illiterate, but there
are also fewer people who are spectacularly well-read and articulate.

That's at the primary and secondary levels. I don't know what the heck is
going on in colleges that results in the kinds of resumes that occasionally
have us scratching our heads in bewilderment.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com