Re: Structured FM versus Arbortext Editor

Subject: Re: Structured FM versus Arbortext Editor
From: david hendler <freetaco -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Michael Johnson <k7rvx -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:36:06 -0500

Hi Michael,

I worked on some USAF manuals, and we did it in Arbortext. It was the
simplest, easiest way to export to the multiple media the client
requested -- both PDF and their native in-plane reader. If you have a
basic understanding of HTML and SGML, you should be fine. Arbortext
was very easy to use.

David

http://www.doctohelp.com