Re: Augmenting or replacing online help

Subject: Re: Augmenting or replacing online help
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:41:03 -0700

Google merge chm, maybe also decompile chm.

If the modules all call their own help, it might be tricky to integrate them.

If financial system is customizable and has a lot of third-party
add-ons, it may provide tools for customizing the help. Oracle
Financials does, though that's not .chm.

http://www.doctohelp.com