RE: Custom Shading Colours in Word 2010

Subject: RE: Custom Shading Colours in Word 2010
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <bdavies -at- imris -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:57:14 -0400

It works fine for me in Wrod 2007. Every shaded cell is completely filled.

Are you sure you are applying the shading to the table row and not to the paragraph format (which can also have shading and borders, possibly in conflict with table shading and borders)?

-FR

From: bdavies -at- imris -dot- com
To: docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com; techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:44:11 +0000

When I apply shading to the table style it leaves a strip of white above and below the text in the table cell where the shading is supposed to be applied.

In other words, it is shading my text, but not the entire table cell. I need the entire cell to be shaded.