Re: FrameMaker X can ONLY be activated over the internet

Subject: Re: FrameMaker X can ONLY be activated over the internet
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Chantel Brathwaite <brathwaitec -at- castupgrade -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:15:48 -0700

>From http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/faq.html...

If I don’t have Internet connection, can I call Support for phone activation?

No. Activation of the product via the Internet is required for Adobe®
FrameMaker® 10. If your system is connected to the Internet and you
receive an activation reminder, please contact your local Customer
Support for assistance. Customer Support, however, will not be able
to activate your software over the phone if you don’t have an Internet
connection.

http://www.doctohelp.com