Re: FrameMaker X can ONLY be activated over the internet

Subject: Re: FrameMaker X can ONLY be activated over the internet
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Kath Bowman" <Kath -dot- Bowman -at- au -dot- saabgroup -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:45:28 -0700

Can you get your money back?

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kath Bowman" <Kath -dot- Bowman -at- au -dot- saabgroup -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:31 PM

Our company has just purchased several copies of FrameMaker X only to discover that it can *only* be activated over the internet.

Workstations on our classified networks cannot connect to the internet. This is mandated by the Dept of Defence.

Our System Administrator called Adobe support and was told that there was no way around this and we won't be able to use their product.

http://www.doctohelp.com