Re: Eye, I, aye! Display this!

Subject: Re: Eye, I, aye! Display this!
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:11:14 -0700

At home I can run as many as four monitors (the unreleased prototype
vid card on my system can actually handle as many as six). Sometimes
it's great, but at other times it just becomes too much of a juggling
act to remember which app is on which screen. It also has a tendency
to encourage me to try to work on too many things at the same time.

At work I now have one really big monitor, and I think I'm probably
going to like this arrangement better most of the time.

Gene Kim-Eng

On 03/22/2011 09:31 AM, Dan Goldstein wrote (about John with his four
monitors):

http://www.doctohelp.com