RE: Help request--FrameMaker 8 (with Acrobat Distiller 9) won't createapdf

Subject: RE: Help request--FrameMaker 8 (with Acrobat Distiller 9) won't createapdf
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp128 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Fred and Gene. I tried the Acrobat repair before posting the message. Apologies for not mentioning that. Acrobat repair is what made it possible to create pdfs from Word docs, but FM is still stuck.

Fred, I'm trying your other suggestion about possibly missing the "port" this morning. Will let you know what happens.

Many thanks,
Marguerite