recommendations for Print on Demand vendors

Subject: recommendations for Print on Demand vendors
From: "Stephen Arrants" <steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:14:15 -0400

We are moving from including printed manuals to letting the end user
either print out the included PDF or ordering a print manual from a POD
vendor. Does anyone have any experience and/or suggestions for vendors?
The vendor(s) would print and ship without our involvement.
Our current printing vendor dropped out of the business.
We've already surveyed out user base and majority use online
documentation only; remaining users said they were OK with POD.

Steve Arrants steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com <mailto:steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com>

Writer

MBF Bioscience (Microbrightfield, Inc.)

+1.802.288.9290 ext: 124

www.mbfbioscience.com <http://www.mbfbioscience.com>