RE: Clearinghouse for editors to help 2nd-lang authors?

Subject: RE: Clearinghouse for editors to help 2nd-lang authors?
From: "Chantel Brathwaite" <brathwaitec -at- castupgrade -dot- com>
To: "'wtmcassandra'" <wtmcassandra -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:37:55 -0500

A lot of freelance writers use oDesk, eLance, iFreelance and other similar
sites. I've noticed a lot of foreign requesters and editors on oDesk in
particular. I don't know about reliability first hand, but I do know that
some of these types of sites have ratings for editors and customer feedback
- so I suppose that can be helpful.

In addition to posting your question here at techwhrl, you might want to try
to post your question at the absolute write website in their forums. You'll
probably get plenty of feedback there as well.

Chantel