RE: Interesting visuals on control panel

Subject: RE: Interesting visuals on control panel
From: Kirsty Taylor <kirsty -dot- taylor -at- mincom -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:46:39 -0800

In Australia, it would more likely be an emu and a wombat (or a koala).
I had to look up what a boomslang is - we've got plenty of deadly snakes here, but not that one. It's native to Africa.

Kirsty

From: Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com <Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 10:58 AM

My take on this technique is to wonder whether these animals exist in
all potential markets. It doesn't seem universal enough, for my taste.

-BH

-----Original Message-----From: Jan Axelson

Yesterday I happened to see the control panel on a cherry
picker/aerial lift. The speed control had no text. Instead there were
two images - a hare at the top and a tortoise at the bottom. In
between was a bar that tapered from top to bottom.

Since the tortoise in the fable wins the race, maybe the images send
a subtle message to get going but take it slow?

Jan

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

http://www.doctohelp.com