Re: Interesting visuals on control panel

Subject: Re: Interesting visuals on control panel
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:51:22 -0800 (PST)

When I was a little kid we lived in Fort Riley, Kansas. We were in a housing area called Custer Circle, on top of a ridge and fully exposed to the wind. In winter we had Godawful blizzards - there was nothing between us and the Arctic Circle but some barbed wire fences. The back of the house was to the north, and sometimes we'd have 5 or 6 feet of snow piled up against the back. My mother would shut off the refrigerator, take all the stuff out, open the back door, and just jam things into the snow bank. They kept perfectly fine out there. We kids thought it was funny as all get out. All year we referred to the back yard as the cooler.

http://www.doctohelp.com