Re: Straight-through page numbering

Subject: Re: Straight-through page numbering
From: Mike Starr <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:25:23 -0600

My own personal style guide (the one I use when I'm a lone writer on a contract for a company with no style guide) is no chapter numbers, straight-through page numbering, no figure numbers, no table numbers. I put figures and tables right where I reference them.

--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator

http://www.doctohelp.com