RE: no pd files from Frame. Help!

Subject: RE: no pd files from Frame. Help!
From: "Janoff, Steve" <sjanoff -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:14:59 -0700

Hi Ken,

Open Frame 8 and do Help > Updates, make sure you update to the absolute
latest. (You might have to do this several times, which means close and
reopen Frame until the Help > Updates action pops a message that there
are no further updates.)

Also do the same with Acrobat 8 or whatever you're using to generate
PDFs from Frame (even via print to Adobe PDF printer).

I don't know if this is related but there was a known glitch between
Frame and Acrobat. Solution was to update beyond the glitchy version.

Don't know if that will help but hope it does.

Good luck,

Steve