Re: Word 2010 and Macintosh Question

Subject: Re: Word 2010 and Macintosh Question
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:21:31 -0700

Everything in Mac is different. However, through the built-in keyboard
map utility most functions are configurable. I read last night that
the keystrokes that perform editing functions (rather than access menu
options) need to be set with an external keyboard mapping utility.

I'm looking forward to Mac Office 2011. Welcome back VBA! Too bad
about Outlook -- bad implementation - boo! (Where's OneNote? I'm not
always attached to the Internet!)

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com