Re: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor

Subject: Re: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
From: 'Technical Writing Plus' <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Tekwrl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:14:41 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I don't like where all of this stuff has been heading. Things could get heated up, or the situation could cool off, or it could become dangerous.

(OK, I admit, I do not know that any of those words really apply).

'She came at him with courier and he responded with arial set of fonts.'

Jim Jones chineseadjuster.webs.com

Sr Member STC

cartoons-jim.blogspot.com