Re: OEM software

Subject: Re: OEM software
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Technical Writer <tekwrytr -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:16:35 -0500

Hi there

If you are talking about the SPAM ads you see offering "OEM Software" at
a HUGELY discounted price, I do believe that these are actual pirated
copies or otherwise of questionable origin. You need to be careful with
these. I was working with someone that took this avenue only to discover
they picked up a nasty virus along the way.

Cheers... Rick :)