Re: Plan Your Dream Department Tools

Subject: Re: Plan Your Dream Department Tools
From: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:08:11 -0500 (CDT)

Oh, I knew it. Almost immediately, people would start asking intelligent, detailed questions that would require thought on my part! Dang!

Thank you, Bill and Connie, for these questions. Pursuing the answers is obviously my next step. I love this list!

--Nancy

On Jul 20, 2010, Connie Giordano <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com> wrote:

I'd second that. You need to ask some questions that are far more basic to your functioning that whether you need the latest version of Framemaker.

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/