RE: Step One. Done.

Subject: RE: Step One. Done.
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:18:33 -0400

I didn't realize sales -at- godaddy -dot- com was subscribed.

I thought it was just the latest in spoofed spam,
coming to my mailbox because list addresses are
harvested daily... :-)

So a list member is spamming us? Is it the real
goDaddy? I've been getting them since yesterday,
and forwarded a sample to my IS/IT dept as an example
of the latest brand of spam that slips past the filters.

Unfortunately, Outlook forces a message open when you
forward it.

As we use Outlook here, it's not convenient to view full
headers.

-l.com [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+kevin.mclauchlan=safenet-> inc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of Tony Chung
> Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:48 PM
> To: TECHWR-L Writing
> Subject: Re: Step One. Done.
>
> Just an aside: When everyone else replied to this post, did anyone
> else receive an auto-response from GoDaddy, as a result of
> sales -at- godaddy -dot- com being signed up on this list?
>
> -Tony

or disclosing it.

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/