Re: InDesign versus FrameMaker (versus Word)

Subject: Re: InDesign versus FrameMaker (versus Word)
From: cjcbrown -at- comcast -dot- net
To: monique semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 18:58:04 +0000 (UTC)

I agree with Monique - Frame would be a better fit if I were in your shoes.

I don't have experience with TableCleaner but I have great success bringing tables in from anywhere as CSV or tab-separated lines of text.

You can also set up table styles which might come in handy for such a complex project.

I find it easiest to first make the text tidy, then in Frame just select the text, click "Convert to Table", pick one of your styles, and bam there you go.

Connie