Re: UI description standards

Subject: Re: UI description standards
From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: p -dot- vuncanon -at- att -dot- net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:22:36 -0500

There is a wealth of information on the STC Usability SIG page. I believe I
found some good material there last year when I was working out the same
issue.

http://www.stcsig.org/usability/

Sorry I can't dig around there for you at the moment, but it's probably best
if you look around (and feel free to send a message to their list as well).
You have a better idea of the arguments and concerns at your place of
business, so should be able to find the most relevant materials for your
environment.

PT