RE: Agile tech writing

Subject: RE: Agile tech writing
From: "Richard L Hamilton" <dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:49:56 -0600

Generally attributed to Einstein.

You can make a pretty good argument that not just the intermediate
stages, but also the final documentation should be "as simple as
possible, but not simpler." It is way too easy to keep piling on stuff
that looks useful, but just gets in the way.

Richard Hamilton
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net