Re: Which would you prefer and why? (Help Tool)

Subject: Re: Which would you prefer and why? (Help Tool)
From: Robert Courtney <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:34:18 -0700

Thanks for your information on MadCap. I knew the history of them but,
wasn't sure about making a switch. I've used RoboHelp for so long and
still do. I think I'll do some homework and see what the changes might
entail and possible make the change.

Thanks,

Robert Courtney
Technical Writer
PDSI -- Principal Decision Systems International
O: (800) 850-7374 ext 1283
F: (714) 703-3000
E: robertcourtney -at- pdsi-software -dot- com
www.pdsi-software.com

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com