Re: Metrics in its own thread

Subject: Re: Metrics in its own thread
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:56:38 -0400

"Lean and mean" economic models often do away with frills such as
preventive maintenance or even entire repair departments. The key is to
focus on current results and avoid looking at the evidence that shows
encroaching doom. It's not unlike my friend who buys lottery tickets and
never counts the losing ones as having any relation to his strategy.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com