RE: First Technical Writer

Subject: RE: First Technical Writer
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Jennifer Randel" <jennifer_randel -at- khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:32:05 -0500

Same here, again.

I am my small company's first and only tech writer.

I am, cue the drum roll, The Lone Writer.

That's why I joined the following lists:

The Google Group TheLoneTechWriter at:
http://groups.google.com/group/thelonetechwriter?pli=1

The LinkedIn Lone Writers group (you need not be a member of the STC)
at:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=119265&trk=anetsrch_name&goback=.gdr_
1255615578872_1

Welcome to the fun and wild world of being a lone technical writer.

Craig

Behalf
> Of Jennifer Randel
> Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 11:58 AM
> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> Subject: RE: First Technical Writer
>
> Hi all,
> I, too, am and first and only tech writer at my "company". Even more
rare
> (I think) is that I'm a tech writer for a school district, rather than
an
> actual company. It's fun stuff!
>
> ~Jennifer

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com