Re: Link from PDF to bookmark in Word 7 document

Subject: Re: Link from PDF to bookmark in Word 7 document
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:44:43 -0500

Thanks, Gene...the problem is, this is the instruction to link to a
Bookmark from a web page and I need to link to the bookmark from a
PDF. I cannot figure out how to add the #Bookmark_name into the PDF.

If anyone can tell me how tio bring up the PDF link in an edit mode,
the first round is on me.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer