Re: Link from PDF to bookmark in Word 7 document

Subject: Re: Link from PDF to bookmark in Word 7 document
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:13:59 -0500

I'm not having much luck with this. The problem is that the way you
configure a link in Acrobat to open a file is that you point to it.
Unfortunaly, you cannot then edit the link to add the #Bookmark onto
the link. Now, if Acrobat were smart enough to offer available
bookmarks when you point to the files, my job would be done.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Leonard C. Porrello
<Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com> wrote:
> Please keep us posted if you find a solution.
>
> Leonard

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
NYMetro STC President