Re: Help in finding IBM Style Guide Online?

Subject: Re: Help in finding IBM Style Guide Online?
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: smita ba <smita -dot- ba05 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:25:42 +0530

To search the archives, visit http://www.techwr-l.com/ then scroll
down and type your search in the search box in the right column.
Select the "www.techwr-l.com" radio button, click Search.

I searched for 'IBM Style Guide' and found quite a few results, including
http://www.techwr-l.com/archives/1002/techwhirl-1002-00166.html

Ed.

--
Edgar D'Souza (http://edgar.b.dsouza.googlepages.com/)