RE: A different "personality type" angle

Subject: RE: A different "personality type" angle
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, "Tony Chung" <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>, "TECHWR-L Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:22:19 -0600

Well, then, to give a much more serious answer than I ventured
yesterday, Kevin, it sounds like your moving into environmental and
general pyschology. It seems to me your verging on examining the various
types of biases that are endemic to the human condition and asking how
we take various tendencies toward bias into account and overcome them to
communicate effectively. Is that a fair restatement of the question?

Jim