Re: Need a word for...

Subject: Re: Need a word for...
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:26:47 -0500

The problem here is that you don't want to use a term that already has
an accepted definition. Thrashing is one of those words, and means the
exact opposite of what is happening in this example. From what I can
determine, there is no single term to describe a series of rapid
connection drops. Maybe define your own? "Turbulence" is available. ;)

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

STC Ideas: http://stcideas.ning.com
Join: http://stcideas.ning.com/?xgi=6X1vNGI

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com