Question on calling webhelp in robohelp 7

Subject: Question on calling webhelp in robohelp 7
From: Robert Courtney <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:27:02 -0800

It's been a long time since I had to set up calling web help in an
application. I have read the robohelp instructions and I have no problem
with how they work. I have, at one time, had a script from a 3rd party
that used calling the files by string and not numbers. The robohelp
tools use numbers. Is there a way to use a string calling the js that
robohelp uses and not the numbers?

I have looked at the map file and tried replacing the number with a
string, but have not been able to get the web page to pull up the
correct help topic. I only get the default first topic from the help.

Just curious if this can be done using the robohelp js and modifying the
map file.

Thanks,

Robert Courtney
Technical Writer
PDSI – Principal Decision Systems International
O: (800) 850-7374 ext 1283
F: (714) 703-3000
E: robertcourtney -at- pdsi-software -dot- com
www.pdsi-software.com

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com