RE: MadCap feedback privacy issue - ignore if you're not interested(was: Re: in search for better tools)

Subject: RE: MadCap feedback privacy issue - ignore if you're not interested(was: Re: in search for better tools)
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:50:11 -0800

"'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased
to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of
life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be
pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's
off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil,
run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS
AN EX-PARROT!!"

Leonard