RE: Twitter

Subject: RE: Twitter
From: "Daniel Ng" <kjng -at- gprotechnologies -dot- com>
To: "'Dori Green'" <dorigreen00 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:33:14 +0800

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*

Alas the lone job of a technical writer goes beyond documenting help
systems, and mar coms. I think technical writer-type roles today are
extremely important now to help departments structure and document their
'adhoc' processes in these last few months.

This is due to heavy organizational restructuring that has and will be going
in many companies as they move 'off shore'.

Companies are being acquired, merged or sold off, so quickly, some form of
documented procedures are meant to easy the restructuring process by way of
risk compliance.

As Technical Writers/ Information Developers/ Process Analysts we are the
sole and lone information engineers in these days that will help pave the
back-breaking roads of today and for the coming future.

Daniel