Re: Using Synergy configuration management system with Frame files

Subject: Re: Using Synergy configuration management system with Frame files
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:00:49 -0500

Unles you are checking whole books in and out each time, how well does
your version control program handle relationships between different
files in the same book? If you only work at the file level, how do you
address cross-reference links between files in a book, shared content
and inserts, and shared graphics among files?

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

Looking for the next gig.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help and Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. Full support for
team authoring with multi-user editing - both directly and in combination
with VSS-compatible source control systems. http://www.helpandmanual.com/