Windows Vista and FrameMaker

Subject: Windows Vista and FrameMaker
From: Michael Johnson <k7rvx -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

It's been a long time since I posted to the list; hope I'm doing it right.

I work for a government contractor at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.  Right now we're running FM7.2 on XP Professional.  Seems to work OK.

So far we've been able to fend off Vista, but it's coming, and SOON.

We're wondering whether FM 7.2 is going to work, or if any version of FM will work when Vista arrives.

Please respond to me personally and I will summarize for the list.

Thanks!

Mike Johnson
k7rvx -at- yahoo -dot- com
Syracuse, Utah