RE: FrameMaker to RoboHelp Conversions

Subject: RE: FrameMaker to RoboHelp Conversions
From: "Karen Field Carroll" <kfcarroll -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "'Bill Swallow'" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:13:44 -0700

Hi, there. Whoops, fat fingers. I meant I don't use anything BUT catalog
styles. What I meant by "apparently" mapping styles correctly in RH is that
when I'm importing the Frame file and I map the styles in the RH interface,
I appear to be doing it correctly. That is, I set up all the options I want,
but RH doesn't translate the lists into RH lists, just body text.
Thanks.