RE: IE7 and No Context-Sensitive Help

Subject: RE: IE7 and No Context-Sensitive Help
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:10:00 -0400

Sounds good. Now that I know what I'm looking for, I'll sniff around
MadCap Flare for the same thing (or similar). We've been standardized
on Flare here since almost their beginning. RoboHelp lost us as a
customer (no big loss, only a half dozen licenses) during those years
that they allowed everybody to have the impression that their hearts
weren't in it. Much like Adobe did with FM. The renewal of apparent
interest came only after we'd moved on, and now inertia favors the
incumbents.

Thanks,

- Kevin

or disclosing it.