Re: IE7 and No Context-Sensitive Help

Subject: Re: IE7 and No Context-Sensitive Help
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 09:53:48 -0500

Hi Kevin

I'm not sure if your WebHelp is of the RoboHelp variety or not. If so,
you are probably going to be keenly interested in RoboHelp 8.

RoboHelp 8 has AIR output built into it. With this output you create an
AIR package of your WebHelp. It exists as a single file. The end user
installs it just like they do the application. When you create things
you specify a location to be monitored. When you update the help, you
push it to this location. The end user opens the help and it checks
internally to see if an update is available. If it is, the end user is
prompted to download the latest.

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com