RE: blog on a thumb drive?

Subject: RE: blog on a thumb drive?
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: "'Scott Bulloch'" <scott -dot- bulloch -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:20:04 -0700

That looks cool, Scott. I was wondering if there was a portable web server.

I use a few java-based apps from my thumb drive, my favorite is an MS
Project clone, so I thought there might be a java blog app. Here is a list
of quite a few, but I don't know anything about them,
http://java-source.net/open-source/bloggers.

Lauren

http://www.doctohelp.com