Re: Friday humor - "I wanna talk to a real person."

Subject: Re: Friday humor - "I wanna talk to a real person."
From: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: "Guy K. Haas" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>,techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:56:35 -0500

This is EXACTLY what I was told by a real, live Sprint customer
service rep about 5 years ago (after I explained what I had to go
through to get her online). And no, the reps don't like the IVR sysem
either because by the time the customer gets a rep online, the
customer is fuming and little can usually be done to calm him/her down.

And it does seem to work.

-- Kenpo in Atlanta

http://www.doctohelp.com