FW: Greek Letters in Frame

Subject: FW: Greek Letters in Frame
From: "Parcell, Michelle L." <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:14:43 -0500

Folks,

Apologies for sending a Frame-specific question here, but I have tried numerous times since last week to post to the Framers group and for some reason it's not going through. I'm on a deadline so I can't wait to resolve the Framers problem; I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I need to add some Greek letters (ΕΛΛΑΣ) to a Frame document but I'm not able to do so. When I copy/paste the letters from Word as text, they show up as question marks; when I paste them in as rich text, they show up in an Asian language (Chinese, Korean, etc.). Does anyone know how I can use Greek letters in Frame, or is it not possible? [After I sent this question originally to the Framers list, I discovered that I'm also having problems with Chinese and Russian characters, so I'm hoping that there is one fix for all languages.]

I'm on digest so I would greatly appreciate any responses being sent directly to me. Thank you so much!

Michelle Parcell
Senior Technical Writer
Customer Data Quality & Data Integration
Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Phone 623.478.1693 | Fax 301.683.6599

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.

http://www.doctohelp.com