RE: HyperSnap DX question

Subject: RE: HyperSnap DX question
From: "Downing, David" <david -dot- downing -at- Fiserv -dot- com>
To: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:02:34 -0600

Okay, that was exactly what I was looking for, but I never would have
found it on my own. I really wish they'd included it as a menu command
as well.

(Now is it my fault or the software's fault that I couldn't find it on
my own?)

But now I'm very upset because all the time and effort I put into
creating my GWN turned out to be for nothing.

David Downing
Senior Technical Writer
Credit Union Solutions
Fiserv