FW: The results of your email commands

Subject: FW: The results of your email commands
From: Lady Indira <lourdesindira -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:39:12 -0500

Hello I am happy to be a part of this mailing list. I would like to tell you a little about myself, and ask a few questions about technical writing (grant writing). Any information you can provide would be highly appreciated. I have an MA in English Literature. When I finished college, I wanted to teach creative writing and literature as a full-time instructor. Reality set in quickly. I was an adjunct evening instructor at a community college for approximately four years teaching business writing (full time faculty preferred the literature courses). During the day time, I worked as a proposal coordinator. Over the years, I have continued to work as a part-time college instructor and full-time in various higher education positions: coordinator, assistant director, editor, and so on). I've also become somewhat of a technology guru. I never thought I'd enjoy business or technical writing. Now I beg to teach business writing or technical writing (part-time). When I was in high school the best paper I ever wrote was a proposal to pave the high school parking lot (not an analysis of one of Shakespeare's plays!). Now, I know what I want to be when I grow up! I am interested in grant writing and proposal writing. I was told that grant writing was a part of techical writing. Is that true? If not, please let me know. After being in situations where lack of resources caused some students with special needs to "be left behind" or some teachers to "be left behind", I want to help. I want to work with students with special needs. Eventually, I'd like to be a grant writer and find the technology resources (and the funding) to help students / people with disabilities. I'd like to continue my education. I plan to get a teacher certification in special education, and teach in public or private schools for a few years. In order to become a grant writer (find funding for technology resources for people with disabilities), I was wondering if I should get an advanced degree in sociology, technical writing, or business management. Also, I was wondering where I could get volunteer or paid experience now. I apologize for the lengthy email. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.doctohelp.com