Re: The Agile / Xtreme TW

Subject: Re: The Agile / Xtreme TW
From: CL T <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:08:39 -0700

-Collin

Agreed.

Agile/XP is one of those "things" you either DO or do not. It doesn't work
"half-assed". Stories are the key to everything. Documentation is simply one
of the stories.

As for the writer being left out of the loop? That's why I always advise
"get your foot in as many doors as early as possible". Even though Tech
Writers have been around a while, there still seems to be a need for
Training. Companies, developers, engineers, managers, etc. need to know how
to work with us from time to time. Documentation and knowledge of products
does not appear by magic or osmosis.

http://www.doctohelp.com