RE: Technical Communication and GTD? (take II)

Subject: RE: Technical Communication and GTD? (take II)
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, "Technical Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:24:00 -0500

One big thing generally needs to be done. A bunch of smaller things
could stand to be done, but civilization won't fall if they aren't.

Do the one big thing. Let the smaller things go.

If you can't get the big thing done, do as much as you can, then attack
one of the smaller things.

If accomplishing the one big thing depends on getting a bunch of smaller
things done, then I write them down and tick them off as I do them. That
is what I call my Weekly Status Report.