RE: Hiring, but it's a secret?

Subject: RE: Hiring, but it's a secret?
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: "'McLauchlan, Kevin'" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, "'voxwoman'" <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:15:57 -0800

It's difficult to work with the State of California without working through
a recruiter. CMAS contractors (state contractors) usually have their own
employees and independents usually need to work on somebody else's projects
since projects are awarded as complete projects and not piecemeal. Larger
companies in my area follow the state model and work through recruiters,
too.

Recruiting companies come and go, but many recruiters move from company to
company. It is a good idea to keep good relations with recruiters who may
be helpful and it is also a good idea to distance oneself from recruiters
with bad ethics, like those who submit résumés without permission.

Lauren

http://www.doctohelp.com