RE: Image placement in Word

Subject: RE: Image placement in Word
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:41:10 -0400

I know those things. Floating graphics are useful in ways inline
graphics are not, and tables complicate things unnecessarily. Frames are
better, but still kludgy. Linked graphics can be more easily updated if
images change or when translating, and using language-specific graphics.
PNG and JPG are fine, but WMF is sloppy format that has issues and EPS
is much better, or AI. Save as HTML is a poor way to recreate the
original files for a project.

But, yes, I know of these things.

Cheers,

Sean