RE: Word '03 - Strange BMP behavior

Subject: RE: Word '03 - Strange BMP behavior
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: <chrismorton11 -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:26:25 -0700

Go into the Format Picture options and adjust the layout. It might be set
to "square" and positioned on the left of the page so that text displays
above and below the pic and the pic is on the left. Or it could be set to
inline with text and you don't have any text above it. Try setting the
picture to something else and see what works best. Also, a very large
picture will position itself to take up the whole page, so you may need to
change the size if it is large. You can also try cropping the picture in a
graphics program before pasting it in Word.

Lauren

http://www.doctohelp.com